Artslink Central – Birmingham Cultural Education Partnership (CEP) is seeking an experienced freelance Development Co-ordinator to support its development, membership, Steering Group and deliver its planned programme and projects.
The Development Co-ordinator will support the Birmingham CEP Steering Group to achieve its objectives, and particularly focus on:
- Developing and managing a membership scheme for all professionals and individuals interested in cultural education in Birmingham.
- Managing the communications for Birmingham CEP.
- Supporting future funding plans, including applying for and identifying suitable funding streams.
- Leading on the coordination and administration of Birmingham CEP meetings and be the key point of contact for all members.
- Collating and disseminating information from cultural organisations to CEP members.
- Undertaking any other administrative duties set by the Birmingham CEP Chair and/or Arts Connect LCEPs Manager.
Closing date for applications: Mon 16 December
Interviews: Wed 8 January
For further information or to arrange an informal conversation about the commission please contact Lucy Carlton-Walker by email or by phone on 0121 446 3204.